Aligning your teeth is better for your health and your smile.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Cold sensitivity
- Teeth chipping or wearing
- Difficulty flossing
- Self-consciousness when smiling for photos
- Biting lips, cheek and/or tongue
- Indentations at the gum line
- Speech changes or lisping
- Bad breath
- Dry mouth
- Jaw or facial muscle pain or headaches
- Receding gums
When your teeth are properly aligned you have:
- Healthier gums
- Improved hygiene
- Less wear and trauma
Invisalign® is a system of straightening teeth without the use of conventional braces. A series of clear plastic aligners are utilized to create tooth movement. Moving teeth with removable aligners is not new. However, the computer program, which can generate a series of aligners with small changes is the new part. Invisalign is recommended for orthodontic situations with mild to moderate spacing or crowding. They are virtually undetectable, easy to use and comfortable to wear.